Friday, May 11, 2007

Comic Strip Credits

Milo George: the most useful thing I've ever posted, and none of it's mine: "One of the handiest resources on the web for comic strips was a tiny collection of pages hosted on AOL Hometown -- a simple listing of all the known creator credits for American comic strips. I had discovered the list while sketching out a featurette about strip assistants for a future issue of the Journal, but I discovered that the site's gone now as I was combing through my bookmarks earlier today to clean out all of my comics links to linkblog here.

For scholarship purposes [and so that I have a place to keep the original list and its update where I can actually find them when needed], I'm copy & pasting the text file of the two lists that I made a few years ago."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home