Thursday, May 29, 2008

Harvey Korman of ‘Carol Burnett Show’ dies - Celebrities- msnbc.com

Harvey Korman of ‘Carol Burnett Show’ dies - Celebrities- msnbc.com: "Actor and comedian Harvey Korman, who was a regular on 'The Carol Burnett Show' and appeared in a string of Mel Brooks films such as 'Blazing Saddles' and 'High Anxiety,' died Thursday at age 81 at UCLA Medical Center, according to the hospital. Korman suffered a ruptured abdominal aortic aneurysm four months ago, according to hospital officials."

1 Comments:

At 8:41 PM , Blogger divinem said...

I've never cried upon learning the news of an actor's death -- that is until Mr. Korman's passing. I have wonderful memories of my grandmother, who saved my life and raised me from infancy, and I watching The Carol Burnett Show together every week when I was a child. It was a time to be calm, to laugh and let the stresses of a tragic childhood fall away.

Carol, Harvey, Tim and Vicky hold a dear, dear place in my heart. Thank you to all four of you for giving me something to look forward to during a bleak period in my life. My heart is broken at Harvey's passing, but he will live on in my memories -- as will my grandmother.

My sincere condolences go out to Harvey's family and to those who are no doubt devastated by his loss -- Carol, Tim and Vicky. Hugs to all of you.

Melissa W
Omaha, NE

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home