Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Chevy Chase Rehired As An "SNL" Regular - At Scale - Entertainment on The Huffington Post

Chevy Chase Rehired As An "SNL" Regular - At Scale - Entertainment on The Huffington Post: "Before the writer's strike, Chevy Chase's return to 'Saturday Night Live' segment 'Weekend Update' was supposed to be a recurring role. 'I met with Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers and they hired me,' Chase told me on Tuesday. 'I told them I'd love to come in and do occasional pieces about politics. They're paying me scale, which is more than I was making when I did the show originally,' he laughed. Chase says his first appearance got mucked up by two things. 'The writing wasn't so good.' Also, he was thrown by the audience giving him a standing ovation. 'I didn't want to overshadow the new kids,' he says. 'I was shocked.'"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home