Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Nora Ephron: What to Expect When You’re Expecting Dinner - New York Times

Nora Ephron has a funny op-ed in the NYT today about various restaurant frustrations and I could identify with most of them. The other night I had dinner at a great steak place in Atlanta, and ordered prime rib medium. I never get prime rib, but hey. When it came out, it was as well done as could be. I never send stuff back in a restaurant! But this was egregious. I told the waiter, who brought the manager, and she was happy to take it back. I ate my baked potato while waiting for the medium slice of prime rib. It came back out. Still well done, but with the slightest trace of pink when you cut into to. I assured them it was fine anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home