Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Bush says it's 'essential' to help Obama

Bush says it's 'essential' to help Obama: "Former President George W. Bush, making his first public speech since leaving office in January, says he wants Barack Obama to succeed and that it's 'essential' to support the new leader.
Bush declined to critique the Obama administration in Tuesday's speech, saying the new president has enough critics and that he 'deserves my silence.'
Former Vice President Dick Cheney has said that Obama's decisions threatened America's safety. Conservative talk-show host Rush Limbaugh has said he hoped Obama would fail.
'I love my country a lot more than I love politics,' Bush said. 'I think it is essential that he be helped in office.'"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home