Friday, September 28, 2007

Dial B for Blog - Special Video Vault!

DIAL B for BLOG - THE WORLD'S GREATEST COMIC BLOGAZINE: "From now on, the last Friday in every month is VIDEO VAULT day! Robby cracks open his collection to share ultra-rare or unseen videos with you, the reader! This is not 'Gee, look what I found on YouTube that someone else posted!' this is more like, 'Wow! Robby created an incredible NEW video that brought me back to my childhood and gave me a few precious minutes of Silver Age joy!' To kick off this new feature, we present an all-new adaptation of Fantastic Four #4, aka 'the one where Johnny finds the Sub-Mariner in a flop house,' using the old FF radio show as an audio track! I chose this episode to adapt because it contains the biggest role for Bill Murray as the voice of Johnny Storm aka the Human Torch. "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home