Sunday, July 01, 2007

My Thailand Adventure -- Correction!

One year ago today, I posted my travelog of my trip last April/May to Thailand at my old site, cephasworld.com. Today I got a correction I wanted to pass along. I love the internet! Here it is:

hello, about your trip to ayuthaya when you said you were sitting at a low table enjoying the Thai dishes accross a monument dedicated to Queen Baan Watacharachai, the monument is a dedication to Queen Suriyothai. Baan Watcharachai is the name of the restaurant you had your meal in. I know because I own the Baan Watacharachai restaurant. baan means "Home" in Thai, and Watcharachai is a mixture of my fathers, mothers and my first names. But thanks for plugging the restaurant and hope to see you again in the near future. Look me up, my name is Isra Sunthornvut.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home